- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Information
The Americans with Disabilities Act is a wide-ranging law that seeks to ensure access and prohibit discrimination against people with disabilities...
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Questions and Answers
Barriers to employment, transportation, public accommodations, public services, and telecommunications have imposed staggering economic and social costs on American society and have undermined our well-intentioned efforts to educate, rehabilitate, and employ individuals with disabilities...
- Creative Workforce Solutions
- DBVI Services for Employers
Division for the Blind and Visually Impaired (DBVI) is the state agency, which assists Vermonters who are blind and visually impaired to retain and obtain employment...
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Invest EAP program provides employers with comprehensive employee assistance services...
- Hiring Individuals Who are Blind or Visually Impaired
A Guide for Employers.
- Job Accommodation Information
Accommodation and Compliance Series: Employees with Vision Impairments
- Job Accommodations for Workers who are Blind and Visually Impaired
- Tax Credits
Special tax credits are available to help smaller businesses make accommodations required by the ADA...
- Vermont Association of Business, Industry and Rehabilitation (VABIR)
Vermont’s liaison between private sector employment and skilled workers with disabilities.
- Why Hire Blind or Visually Impaired Workers?
Hiring and retaining workers who are blind or visually impaired is good business, and it is easier to do than you may think thanks to the many resources and technologies now available...